- We are recognized by Medicare to meet the home medical equipment needs of seniors
- Our company meets all the Medicare Supplier Standards.
- Texas Home Medical has been providing medical products and services for 18 years
- Texas Home Medical is accredited by: HQAA
- Our highly qualified staff includes those with many important professional designations.
HQAAHQAA vows to continuously strive to set standards of the highest quality on behalf of the DME industry and business owners.
- Service Area by Radius (miles) : 100
- 24 hour emergency service
- Pick-up and delivery of product
- Monitoring use of product
- Billing of primary or secondary payer sources
- Rework of denied claims
- Follow-up with physicians (progress and compliance)
- User compliance reports
- Product and technology training for physicians and therapists
- In-store health clinics (blood pressure, respiratory, glucose, etc.)
- Cleaning of equipment
- Loaner products while client’s product is in for service
- Respiratory health education to seniors in assisted living centers
- Provide oxygen conserving devices for client’s ease of portability of Oxygen
- Accepting assignment (accepting full payment at the “maximum allowable charge” rate)